My 11yo son and I had more than an EPIC adventure aboard with Skipper Owen out of Whitianga, Coromandel, NZ. We got to land and keep our first ever Kingfish catches ever! My first was unbelievably caught whilst livebait catching on a Sabiki Jig!! My only worry was not losing my son overboard when a decent Kingie hit. Together we could not make and ground and lost it to the reef. Oh well, kingies and snapper fillets to bring back home will spread the joy amongst family and friends back home in Australia. This will have to be an annual event. Looking forward to trying some overnight trips! Thanks once again epic adventures and Emily in the office for getting all the paperwork done.
Get In Touch
- Summer 2020 – Big Fish Warning!
- Christmas 2019
- Epic – November 2019 Fishing Report
- OCTOBER 2019 Fishing action
- Epic 2019 Spring Action! XXL Kingfish All Around!
- Early Spring Fishing Update
- Late Winter Spring Fishing 2019
- Winter 2019 Fishing action
- May 2019 Fishing Report
- February 2019 Fishing report